Wednesday, March 27, 2013

LOOK!!! Another one!

Man, I'm on a roll today, lol! I was able to make two more cards!! This is another CASE, this time from Lynn Weiss. Hers is much better, but I couldn't figure out how exactly she colored her flowers. I tried several different techniques, and this was the closest I could get. I'm still really happy with it though. These took a long time to make, which is surprising since they're "copied"!

Recipe:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage wheel, Loving Thoughts
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Marina Mist
Ink: Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse
Accessories: Marina Mist marker, Pacific Point marker, Wild Wasabi marker, Baja Breeze seam binding, Bitty Blossoms punch, pearls, dimensionals 1" square punch (for flags ends)

It's homework time with The Bella now and then finish up dinner. Maybe I can sneak back upstairs for more later????

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Jeannie, Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I'm glad you liked me card. :-) I think yours looks just as nice! I used the rock 'n roll technique for my flowers. I inked images 1st using Baja Breeze and then R'nRed the edges in NQNavy ink pad.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card. I love the CAS look.

Unknown said...

I love this so much... kind of has a vintage feel to it!

Heatherlyn said...

That's just beautiful!

Alison Scott said...

Another smasher.
Beautiful colours.

AliceKay said...

Beautiful card.

Eliza said...

Hi Jeannie,

Saying hi from the warmer part of the world Melbourne Australia, I don't think I could handle that snow and cold, it looks so chilly.

Love your card and also read your easter ramblings, what a fun time you have had with your beautiful family especially Bella. Ah the life of a service family, fun.

Thanks for visiting me.

Happy Belated WOYWW and Easter.
Eliza