Monday, October 3, 2011

My "Epic Fail" Card - ColourQ Challenge #101

I was on a roll...stamping regularly...doing challenges...getting them posted on time....and then I had my final dental appointment. And everything just stopped. Again. *sigh* I also found out that the person I was making this birthday card for, had her birthday several weeks beforehand. I was only off by about six weeks. *double sigh*

But it's the thought that counts, right??

So this is the card that I finally finished for this challenge:
Recipe:
Stamps: It's a Wrap Occasions, Party Hearty, Punch Bunch, Perfectly Penned (inside)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Orchid Opulence
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Orchid Opulence
Accessories: dimensionals, large tag punch, googley eyes, small heart punch, corner rounder punch, polka dot embossing folder, owl punch, paper snips

I think it's pretty cute! Late...but cute, lol!

9 comments:

Catherine said...

I love owls!!! And 6 wks late or not, I sure you friend would adore getting this card!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Very CUTE!!! Love those little owls... better late than never!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love the color combination!

Rita said...

That's a color combination I never would have thought of but I really like. Cute card. Yes, better late than never. :)

Deanna said...

Definitely cute. And who cares about late.... well, except you, of course ;)

Unknown said...

Very Cute! I love the owl pow wow!

AliceKay said...

I agree...cute card. :)

Intense Guy said...

Hey with such an awesome card like this.. the recipient has to think, wow, making this work of art took some time!

Ann Schach said...

It is the thought that counts! And this card is just adorable! I'm sure the recipient will go ga-ga over the google eyes!