Sunday, May 8, 2011

TSB's Sponsored Challenge!

The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring this week's challenge over at One Stitch At A Time! This week's theme is Fancy Folds! There are so many different kinds you can choose from. Have some fun with this!!!

My Design Team card:

Close-up of the Iris Fold technique I used.

I also layered two of the daisies, to give it a 3D look!

Recipe:
Stamps: TSB's Daisies
Paper: Garden Green, Certainly Celery, So Saffron DSP, Certainly Celery DSP, Copic white
Ink: computer ink on image
Accessories: Copics, dimensionals, lacey square nestie, square coluzzle, scallop border punch

Your turn! Click on the top image to play along this week!!

14 comments:

Sueann said...

Stunning!!!
I love it
Hugs
SueAnn

Anonymous said...

Absolutely in love with that card. I love flowers and the watering cans anyways and that is just beautiful love how you did the 3D thing, it better be a winner, hehehe

Happy Mothers Day!!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

What a wonderful card. I love gardening themes and this one with it's 3D look is wonderful! I am praying you win.

Nikki Bond said...

This is gorgeous! Love those colors and what a beautiful technique to showcase the main image! Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!

{SMILES}

The Redhead Riter said...

Happy Mother's Day to all women - mothers and all those who want to be a mother!

AliceKay said...

What a really great card. Love the 3-D look. Nice "springy" card, too. :)

Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Stunning work of art my friend!Happy Mommy's DAy!

Heide said...

This is just wonderful! Love the popped flowers and Iris fold which looks great!.

Liz Mays said...

I love that dimensional look!

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderfully Done...love the image you did!

Happy Mother's Day wishes from Shell~Alaska♥

Unknown said...

I love the effect. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Susan said...

Your cards are gorgeous! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog, too!

Ann Schach said...

Love the fold, Jeannie! Popping up two of the daisies was so clever! Very pretty!

Intense Guy said...

Now thats a good way to be pushin' up daisies...

I really like this card!