Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Paper Players Challenge #35

I keep missing the deadline for this particular challenge, so this week - I'M EARLY!! Yay! I finally got to play with some new punches to make this 3D peony flower. Definitely not as easy as they make it seem on the video, but now that I have the hang of it...I'll be making more! Eventually, lol.

My card for this challenge:
Recipe:
Stamps: SU's Vintage Vogue wheel, French Script, With All My Heart
Paper: Garden Green, Pretty in Pink, Sahara Sand, SU DSP, pink vellum
Ink: Versamark, Garden Green, Sahara Sand, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: clear embossing powder, butterfly embosslit, modern label punch, scalloped oval nestie, oval nestie, dimensionals, champagne shimmer mist, Crumb Cake seam binding, McGill peony punches


Video on the punches I used to make this flower!
(Hopefully it works ok!!)

Stamp Happy!

15 comments:

Cassie said...

Wowza, that is stunning, Jeannie! What great colors too :D

KristinFilut said...

That's really cool! I don't think there is any chnace I could ever survive making something like that.

Rita said...

So pretty and feminine. Love the flower. Hope to see the video! :)

Unknown said...

Very pretty love the colors and everything!

Anonymous said...

Love the color combo you used and the flower is gorgeous! Well worth the time to put it together! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Yowza! What a drop dead gorgeous flower! The entire card is just stunning!

Lesley said...

Hi Jeannie! I am so happy you made the deadline with this beauty! Love the flower, thanks for sharing the video!!!
Hugs!
Lesley

None None said...

Wow - what a beautiful card and what a gorgeous flower! Well worth the effort, I would say.

Nance Leedy said...

Beautiful card Jeannie! So glad you met the deadline this week and could share your creativity with us! :-)

AliceKay said...

Very nice card. It makes me think of spring. (and that's a good thing) :)

Kerin said...

Wow this card is stunning!! I love the soft colors & the flower is gorgeous! I'm so glad you made the deadline :)

Anonymous said...

That card is soooooo definitely a winner gf!! HUGS

Sylvia said...

Wow! another beauty! You have been busy! Love this card as well.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Beautiful card Jeanie. I love the flower and colours you chose. Congrats on winning this week.

Carla said...

Your card is beautiful!!! I can't wait to make you Peony, my fav flower. the colors are so soft and gorgeous. Congratulation on your win, too. Hugs,