Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Inspiring Quotes Wednesday

William Jennings Bryan
Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.


Joan Baez
You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now.


Doc Childre
How you choose to respond each moment to the movie of life determines how you see the next frame, and the next, and eventually how you feel when the movie ends.


Anonymous
If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance!


Victor Frank
The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup it's all about the choices you make. I agree 100%

Mrs. M said...

Great quotes!! Happy Wednesday to you!!

Tam said...

I need some inspiration to clean this house! Can I just sell it and buy a new clean house? You know my Husband was just up at FT. G for a few weeks! Next time he is up there I might have to beg and plead for him to take me! That would be fun! This week he is at Calloway Gardens for work...it is a rough life for him.
Have a great Wednesday!

ChicagoLady said...

Joan Baez definitely had it right. Choose how you're going to live.

I love that smiley face at the beach!

LadyStyx said...

Can't even come close to picking an favorite this week.