Saturday, June 20, 2009

Are you ready for some SPARKLE??

My camera can't really capture it, but these babies SPARKLE!! Love it!! Using the new In Colors and lots of Dazzlin' Diamonds.
This card is from Christina! You should go visit her HERE!
This card is from Vickie. Her lovely blog is HERE!

As soon as I get some lunch, I have to finish up a quick prezzie, and then work on some custom cards. Did you see my other stamping post? Click HERE!

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I'm working on a new blog to sell my cards. My Etsy shop is actually costing me money and I'm no longer going to be posting cards there. If you see something you would like, or would like to order a custom design(s), please email me!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love these Jeannie! Especially the first two!

Mary said...

They are absolutely gorgeous...but that is completely expected, coming from you! Your card that you sent me was so beautiful...I love to look at it b/c it makes me smile :o)

Anonymous said...

Hope you get the card blog up soon!

Love the sparkle!!

Heatherlyn said...

I do like the cards that sparkle!

Jennifer said...

Love them all!

LadyStyx said...

Very pretty! That first one would look great in other colors.

Vickie said...

I love the sprakle cards!

But hon, I didn't make that card. One of my SBS sisters made that card in a swap we did. I meant to put it in the book I sent you but I forgot.