Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"My Favorite Things" Swap Arrived!

Andrea from Blogging Mama was my swap partner in Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap! Look at all the cooooool stuff I got!! Andrea lives in Germany, so she sent me my favorite chocolate treats you can only get there!!! Plus I got a Mickey Mouse notebook, the first two Vacation movies (LOVE THOSE!!!), An American Wife novel (I was so wanting to read this too!!), a very special music CD she compiled herself, and a super cool Scrapbooking set which I already got into and is upstairs in my sitting room. It came in a separate box and I forgot to take a picture of it, lol! Thank you soooo much Andrea! Please, please go visit Andrea's blog because her Mom is battling cancer right now and she could use ALL our support! Also go visit Mamarazzi's blog too because her next Swap will be soon and you do not want to miss out!!!

12 comments:

Sandy said...

Great stuff! I really have to get in on the next swap!

jennifersusan said...

How cool is that!?!! Don't you love good mail?

Grand Pooba said...

Oh I'm so glad you got your stuff! Didn't you say the last time you did this your person flaked out and didn't send you anything? And how cool that you got a package from Germany!

Michelle said...

Hey Jeannie! How did you quit smoking? Good for you. I live in MA and they just went up to $8 per pack.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday and entering the giveaway!

Heatherlyn said...

Her package to you is very thoughtful. :)

Vickie said...

Cool stuff, Jeannie. An American Wife is also on my to read list. Someday:)

Shan G said...

Awesome stuff, Hun!

Rikki said...

this looks FABULOUS!

LadyStyx said...

Lookit all that awesome stuff!!!

ChicagoLady said...

You got some really nice stuff in the swap!

Mamarazzi said...

look at all that fun stuff. love it!

oh and i am soooo happy for you for STILL being smoke free. YAHOO!

I am so slow in getting around to everyone who participated in the swap but I just wanted to make sure THANK you for playing and for sending such a fantastic package to your partner. I know she really appreciated it.

My next swap is set for April and I will announce it soon, keep and eye out for it if you want to play again…they fill up FAST!! In the meantime come by and enter my latest giveaway…very fun stuff!