Monday, February 9, 2009

My latest card creations...

This is supposed to be Sasha, lol!
Sock Monkeys are a fav of mine! First time using the Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the flower. I also used an edging punch.
First time using the rhinestone brads. Terrible pic - this looks better in person.
I'm really happy with how this one turned out! I put these cards in the order that I made them, so hopefully you can see "progress"!! Click on any picture to enlarge them. All these cards will be going in the mail tomorrow!

12 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

What adorable cards!

I moved! Come visit me at www.aduckinherpond.com.

Me said...

All of them are super cute! Keep up the good work!

Donnetta said...

Great job! They look awesome!

Megan R. said...

I absolutely love the sock monkey card! So so cute!

Yaya said...

Wow! You're a pro already!!!

I love sock monkeys too.
My favorite is the first one w/ the dragonfly!

ChicagoLady said...

I love all of them!

Heatherlyn said...

The sock monkey is sooo cute!

LadyStyx said...

That last one is gorgeous!

Vickie said...

You are doing an awesome job. Those cards are great!

Now, I wanna get an edging punch.

Melodie said...

I love them all, but my favorite is the sock monkey one. Who can resist a sock monkey?

Cassie said...

Great cards! It certainly looks like you have been inflicted with the crafting bug! It's like chips, you can't stop at just one!

KatCollects said...

I Adore the bunny card, I have never seen that stamp, so sweet.
Kathy