Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another catch up post!

Blogiversary Bracelet!!
You have until NOON to enter for this!
Click HERE!
I saw this....and laughed!

Vickie gave me this award! Thank you so much hun!!! So I pass this bloggy award to all my dear followers!!! I ♥ you all!!!

Bella pics from last Sunday I just found!
Here she is....fake sleeping!



You Are Very Warm



You are kind, caring, and empathetic. A lot of warm energy radiates from you.

And it's not an act - you truly like people. You get a charge from people being around you.



You are are easy going and very socially adaptable. You're willing to overlook peoples'quirks.

You enjoy meeting people from all walks of life and helping them if you can. Giving makes you feel good.

I saw this on Yaya's blog and thought it was fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, you got "very warm"....man! You're warmer than me!

Love the "fake sleeping" lol!

CUTE bracelet!

Kristina P. said...

I love the bracelet! And Bella looks so pretty!

Vickie said...

Cool pillow that Bella is laying on.

Jenn said...

Just wanted to say CUTE BLOG!! :)

Jenn
http://www.LearnHowToMakeBows.com

Shan G said...

Cute Bella! And I saw that 12 grand Gov. Grant thing the other night. I left a comment saying how the US Gov Grant website says they DO NOT give grants for personal use and anybody saying so is a fraud. LOL

Intense Guy said...

Yep, I'll buy the "very warm" results. Definitely you -

p.s., Bella is such a cutey! I love that "fake sleep" pose.