Saturday, December 6, 2008

I got tagged! (yes, again, lol!)

Mis Ochos

8 TV shows I love to watch:
Survivor
LOST
Army Wives
CSI
The Tudors
The Hills
The Soup
Survivor

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
Got Bella off to school
Got Thomas off to work
Laundry...always laundry
Attempted to buy Thomas' Christmas present
Returned BROKEN item that was said present
Cried
Ate alot of Panera goodies
Went to the tree lighting ceremony

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
Olive Garden
Outback
Applebee's
Panera
Atlanta Bread Co.
Carraba's
Steamers
My House!

8 Things That I Am Looking Forward To:
Christmas morning!
Bella NOT having accidents
Thomas making new rank
finishing my 2nd cookbook
election 2012!
an end to this crummy recession
getting 100 bloggy follower friends!
Oprah's call for my visit, lol!

8 Things On My Wish List:
Alex to come for Christmas
No accidents/crimes/deaths this holiday season
Our troops leave Iraq successfully
People to remember "niceness" even after Christmas
For disco to make a huge comeback!!!!
a mink coat
warmer weather
a new, nice pen (yeah, I'm a nerd!)

8 People I Tag:
The next 8 YOUs!!!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

lmao about wishing for Disco to come back... I was thinking that the other day watching the movie, 'Hairspray' and thinking Travolta made a great woman.

I actually thought, "Wonder when Disco will roll back around?" Of course everything else has, bell bottoms, punk rock (disguised as EMO) the sixties, you know they won't forget the disco!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I sent you this tag so I won't re-do it! Forgot to even tell you I tagged you...you're fast!
I LOVE survivor!!!! I think Bob is gonna win.

Why were you crying? :(

The Wife O Riley said...

Disco will live in our hearts forever. I will do this tomorrow. I left a comment on your lower blog explaining the state I'm in today.

Mimi said...

?? We miss you!

Shan G said...

I guess I got myself tagged...I'll do it tomorrow.

Have I told you how much I missed you when you didn't post? LOL

But Disco??? OK, you're strange!

And EMO is NOTHING like PUNK! EMO SUCKS!! PUNK RULES!!

Grunge was just EMO in disguise & as my hub says "grunge is pussy punk!" so EMO=Punk does not compute.

Can you tell we are old school punk rockers? Also Ska, Metal, NuRo...so many more! hey I did grow up in the 80's!

Anonymous said...

Disco to comeback? Seriously?