Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pass This On!!!

I think you said your hubby will be home soon, but if you ever know of a Troop who might need an extra "Hug" from home, I have a Quilting Bee that send hand made quilts to our men and women in all branches of the Military, who need a little extra support. It's my little brain child. As a mommy, I always feel like hugging people to make the "boo-boo's" better. It works for my kids :) And both my kids have their Baby Quilts they take with them when they have over nighters at Grandma's or Aunties. I always tell them it's my hug they can always wrap themselves in :)

So keep us in mind!
Right now we're working on 5 quilts for Troops we "met" via www.AnySoldier.com. They are all complete strangers to us, who have touched our hearts. You can click on the link below.

Many Blessings,
Natascha & Boys

http://freedomisntfreequiltingbee.blogspot.com/
FreedomIsntFreeQuiltingBee@Hannegan.net

No comments: