Thursday, October 16, 2014

Gettin' A Little Inky! :D

Oh my! It feels so great to be in my Stamping Studio again, and having something to blog about other than not sleeping/feeling crummy!!! I'm still not sleeping all that great, but I've learned to appreciate that some is better than none! *wink*

I made this card quite a while ago, but I never photographed it and never sent it out. Don't ask me why, because I don't have a clue! So here it is, and it's been sent out to a friend.
I love this stamp & die set from Clearly Besotted stamps! A touch of Wink of Stella glitter pen was the final touch after coloring the flowers with Copics.

This card was finished up this morning, and was shown "in progress" on yesterday's post.
I love, love, love this Lawn Fawn set!!! It's just so stinkin' cute! Don't you love the little "icky face" on the wasabi blob??? I had completely forgotten I had this Japanese lantern die....but it was the perfect touch for this scene.

This is inside the card, and I sent it to Alex as a surprise! She LOVES sushi!!! I was so excited to have this finished and ready to send out, that I COMPLETELY forgot to write something on the inside after taking this photo. It's already sealed up in a decorated envelope.....so, oh well! She knows Mommy loves her!

I had got in several new embossing powders and I wanted to see what they looked like on card stock. So I took out a new SU star set and matching dies to cut them out. I'll be using these on Christmas cards....probably very soon! I had meant to take out the Cherry Cobbler color card stock, but accidentally grabbed Raspberry Ripple instead. It's a slightly lighter, brighter color and I like it more now than I originally did when it first came out!


A "repeat" recipe - the easy, but delicious!, tator tot casserole!!! Bella has been very finicky about dinners lately and this is something I know she'll always devour without complaint. That is as long as she never discovers it has nearly a whole, diced onion inside.....The recipe can be found HERE.

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

That tater tot casserole needs some fancy color names too - like crispy brown, yummy beige, smells like heaven white....

Rita said...

The casserole does look like great comfort food for these chilly days! Love that you are able to get back to crafting and playing. Cute cards. :)

Unknown said...

I have the same stamp and die set and love using it too. Beautiful cards. Hope you soon start getting even more sleep.

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant selection of cards Jeannie, you've certainly been busy.
Your cassarole looks so yummy, hugs Kate x

Unknown said...

You are right that sushi set is absolutely adorable. Glad you are getting much needed sleep to get crafty.