Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Paper Pals Arts Color Challenge #202


I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've done a challenge for this group. If not, it's been years and I don't remember, lol! In an effort to stretch myself, I decided to "give it a go" with these colors. It wasn't easy!!! For some reason I was just so stuck. But I got it done, and just under the wire too!

My card:
Recipe:
Stamps: Elegant Butterflies (Clearly Besotted)
Paper: Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Season of Style DSP
Ink: Real Red, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Elegant Butterflies die, scalloped border punch, baker's twine, dimensionals, sponge daubers

4 comments:

Sandie Conner said...

The butterflies are so sweet! Love them. Thanks for having fun with the Pals this week!

Intense Guy said...

Ahhh.. colors like Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White.... It's like coming home to a warm house.

Rita said...

That turned out really nice! I am just so blank when I see those color challenges. LOL! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Looks like a sky full of butterflies! Love how this turned out!