Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall Card Swap!

I decided to participate in a Fall Card Swap, and this is the card I made....times 12, with matching envelopes! I think this will be my last swap for a while though. It takes a lot of time and supplies to make mine, and frankly I'm not getting the same quality in return. I also decided to combine Stampin Up products, with another favorite company, Clearly Besotted Stamps. I love them!!! Plus, nearly all their stamps have matching dies, which is totally fabulous for me!

 Inside of card

Recipe:
Paper: Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Sweater Weather DSP
Ink: Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: burlap ribbon, sticky strip, dimensionals, woodgrain embossing folder, artisan label punch, 3/4" circle punch, Autumn Flowers dies, top note die

6 comments:

Rita said...

Pretty cards! and I'm glad fall is finally here--again. ;)

Amy said...

Oh, I love the inside, too! Unequal swapping is no fun. Stampin addicts.com has really good swaps, if you're looking for a new group!

AiringMyLaundry said...

What a pretty card!

Heidi Weaver said...

What a wonderful design! I love the leaves from the other company, too. Very realistic. And just when you think you've seen the whole deal, you open it up and it's almost as lovely inside as on the front. Thanks for sharing.

Know what you mean about swaps...so much product used and a lot of the cards coming back let you down.

Intense Guy said...

I love that Camus quote!

AliceKay said...

I love the quote, too! Beautiful card.