Friday, June 7, 2013

Tea-Themed Birthday Card!

I had some custom card orders to make, and this was one of them! Luckily for me, I had just the thing to use and it was brand, spankin' new!! Most of the items I use are from Stampin Up, but the main stamp set and matching die are from My Favorite Things. This set is quite large and I didn't use most of the options it has, so be sure to stay tuned because this will surely become a favorite of mine!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Always Time For Tea (MFT), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Tea Time DSP
Ink: Island Indigo
Accessories: Lacy Circle nestie, circle coluzzle, word window punch, modern label punch, mini glue dots, dimensionals, pearls, Tea Time die-namics (MFT)

4 comments:

Regina said...

Owwwww...really like this one. I love tea time..are we having cookies too? hehe

AliceKay said...

Cute card. :)

Rita said...

This one is cute, too! You really are on a roll! :)

Unknown said...

OOHHHHHH love your layered banners so cute!