Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Another Thank You card - OWH Sketch

This is the other card I wanted to make for the Blog Hop, but didn't finish in time. I actually made two of these! From now on, I'll make two of all the cards I make, and put one of them in the "OWH" box. When the box is full, I'll mail it in! Good plan, huh?

This is the sketch I used:

My Card:
Recipe:
Stamps: Oh, Whale!, Round Array, From My Heart (inside)
Paper: Marina Mist, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP
Ink: Marina Mist, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Whale sizzlet, oval nestie, 7/8" scalloped circle punch, large heart punch, googley eye, Midnight Muse marker

I took a few liberties with the sketch, but I followed the basic design! Using a sketch can really help when you don't know where to 'start' a card. So now I have three new cards to start another box for the troops!!! If you would like to donate cards for our military, please visit Operation Write Home!!!

5 comments:

Rita said...

Cute! Sounds like you are getting some crafting done again. I hope that means you are feeling better and had a good break/escape. ;)

Christina Wernstrum said...

Aww lurve the whale so cute and happy! Perfection!

Gail said...

Great card!

Deanna said...

How smart to automatically make two cards. Love this one, but then I'm a big fan of every card you make.

AliceKay said...

I love this card, too! I love anything with whales and dolphins. :)