Monday, April 1, 2013

Sunshine...makin' my own!

I'm still keeping with the two-cards-at-a-time theme, but decided to make two slightly different ones this time. Something about duplicates...I can't do it for long, lol!!! You'll have to click to enlarge the photos to truly see how sparkly they are. The flowers have been misted with glimmer mist, and are dazzling!!! These took a long time to make because each petal had to be stamped (28 in all!), and then punched out, and then assembled. Love, love, love the look though! I also got to try out the new Designer Builder Brads which are so fun, and still available til the end of the month in the Spring Catalog.

This card is for Alex:

And this one will go to a friend:

Close up of the SPARKLE!!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Build A Blossom, Itty Bitties, Sunshine (top card), Pursuit of Happiness (bottom card)
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Polka Dot DSP
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Accessories: Blossom punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, bitty circle punch, Designer Builder brads, Daffodil Delight marker, lace border punch, crimper, sticky strip, shimmer mist, Daffodil Delight seam binding, So Saffron taffeta ribbon, large oval punch, designer label punch, dimensionals

6 comments:

Gail said...

You HAVE been busy!
The cards are very inspirational!
You go girl!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Pretty!

I love the color.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Very very cute.

Unknown said...

Might as well make your own sunshine! Such a happy card! Lovely!

Deanna said...

LOVE it! I've been looking for more ideas on how to use my Build A Blossom set and punch and this totally fits the bill. You are the best!

Mary said...

Beautiful! Every time I see your posts with cards on it and then go to Michaels, I think "I can do it", but then reality hits and I know better!