Monday, April 29, 2013

And it "only" took a week!

A week ago, I took out some things to make a card...
...I was determined to push through the pain and NOT be sick. Didn't work. *sigh* I'm still not 100% yet, but I'm getting better sleep again, was pampered and catered to all weekend (thank you, Thomas!), and got back into the Stamping Studio this morning to finish what I started!!! I had already cut my pieces and heat embossed the butterfly, so I really just needed to color it and finish it.

And so I did!
Recipe:
Stamps: Swallowtail, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Pacific Point, Basic Black, Cryogen White
Ink: Basic Black, VersaMark, Copic markers (B01, B02, B04, B05, B06)
Accessories: black embossing powder, word window punch, modern label punch, Ribbon Girl beads, Martha Stewart Lapis glitter, dimensionals

9 comments:

Hettie said...

Oh Wow Jeannie. Worth the wait I think! This is a stunner of a Butterfly!
Hope you are feeling better very soon.
Hugs
xx

Gail said...

This is gorgeous!
Sorry to hear you've been sick.
Feel 100% soon!

cuilliesocks said...

Sorry to hear you've been unwell, hope you get better soon.
This is a lovely card, love the butterfly and the colour is so goreausly vivid, Kate x

Mary said...

OH.MY.GOSH! That is absolutely gorgeous! (I feel like I keep using the same adjectives to describe your cards, but I don't know what else to say about them!)

Lisa said...

That butterfly is gorgeous

Deanna said...

So pretty! My swallow tail should be here Wednesday. Can't wait! Bought another marker today (working on the browns). The lady saw me and waved from across the store and headed for the copics. It is hilarious. I feel like Johnny's Cash song where he drug pieces of car home, one piece at a time lol.

Glad you are feeling better enough to tackle a little stamping.

AliceKay said...

I love it!

Glad you're feeling better. *hugs*

Rita said...

Worth the wait! What gorgeous deep color. Made one beautiful card. :)

I hope you are well now and will stay well!

Alison Scott said...

Hope you are better soon. That card is wonderful, I love the stamp.