Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday's Monet Moment





Noticing a theme here? SNOW!!! Ugh! I've had enough of winter, cold temps, gray skies and SNOW!!! Seriously, enough. And guess what? They are predicting snow every day, all week long. Joy. I'm still really sick. (Also not fun.) Bella is still in bed, as there is a two hour delay for school. I haven't decided whether she will go or not. She needs to get her boots, which she 'forgot' three times last week, when it was only raining, not snowing. She only has a runny nose and stuffed up head; I'm the one who's really sick. But I will have to get dressed and take her out if she goes. It's 50/50 as of now, lol!!

7 comments:

April said...

Beautiful paintings, Jeannie! We haven't had any snow this season. Quite honestly, once Feb. rolls around, I'm ready to move onto spring! Here's hoping you thaw out soon!

Sueann said...

I vote everybody back to bed...pull the covers up...pout on a movie and veg!!!'
Hugs
SueAnn

Alison Scott said...

I'm with Sue Anne.
Jammie day is called for.
You are all sick. Get back to bed!!!!!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Stay home! Ugh! Love the pictures though :)

Deanna said...

I know which way I would have gone... Bella would have stayed home with me. Hope you get rid of that crud SOON!

Lisa said...

I love the beauty of the snow, just not all the gray skies. Feel better soon! The doctor prescribes a good dose of stamping. ;)

AliceKay said...

All beautiful winter scenery paintings. I'm with you, tho. Bring on the warmer weather and forget about the snow.

I've been where you are right now, and it's not at all fun. Hope you feel better soon. *hugs from a distance*