Monday, December 10, 2012

OK, Who's been doin' the Snow Dance???

 LOOK at this weather!!

We bought a grill cover. You know, to protect the grill. It's still sitting in the livingroom. In it's packaging!!! Oy!

I took these when it had stopped snowing. For about 10 minutes. It's now snowing again. HARD!

Snow, snow, snow!!

I feel bad for Thomas having to go out in it, work in it, drive in it. Me? I'm stayin' inside and finishing up some more Christmas cards, lol!!! *fingers crossed* Bella feels better tomorrow. She's fighting a cold and really wants to go out and play in it, but I won't let her. She thinks she's dying!!!

Edited to add:

6 comments:

Amy said...

You aren't in Italy anymore are you? Welcome to Germany! heehee

Mary said...

Looks beautiful! Rub it in, why don't you!!!
Bella's already tired of the snow??? It's going to be a long winter!

April said...

Send some snow my way, Jeannie! PUH-LEEZE! We're heading to FL. next week, too! Not too sure how I feel about MORE warm weather, though! Hope Miss Bella gets better soon!

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous! The snow looks just beautiful. And, it's best when you can stay inside and craft...

Melissa B. said...

Ella Numera Dos was stuck at Lambeau Field last night in the snow. Meanwhile, it was 70 degrees here in DC today. Global Warming, anyone?

Rita said...

Oh, I am so jealous of all that snow!!! I hope we get some soon so we have a really white Christmas this year. Enjoy your time in Florida. 80s! Goodness! :)