Monday, July 2, 2012

My last card in Italy...

This is going to be my final card made in Italy! There were so many other things I wanted to get done, but I simply ran out of time. Also stress isn't good for my Mojo, so hopefully we'll get moved and settled in record time so I can get back at it!!!

This card was made for Christina's son Ryan, who recently just graduated from High School. It was hard to photograph, but the folds really do come together perfectly!! Hopefully it looks like a cap & gown, lol!
Congratulations, Ryan!

Inside of card

I have about a two mile long list of things to make...so hopefully I'll have lots of stamping masterpieces to work on by the end of the month!! In the meantime, I'll be coloring Magnolia images, and may post those as they're completed. Then when we're unpacked, I'll be using them to craft with!

(Or I'll have read a ton of books on my Kindle instead, lol!!!)

7 comments:

Liz Mays said...

What a lovely finale in Italy! Good luck with the move!!!

Ann On and On... said...

That is a great card....I reallllly like it. Nice work!

Good luck on the move.

Deanna said...

That card looks like a LOT of work! What a way to end the card making in Italy.

Good luck on marking things off that list.

Rita said...

Yes, it looked like a cap and gown. the end of crafting in Italy! I'm jealous that you have a Kindle, though! I hope all goes well with the move. :)

Unknown said...

Jeannie that's perfect. Think I may cry now. LOL it seems to come so easily with the graduation!

Unknown said...

It is even his gown color!

AliceKay said...

That is one fantastic graduation card! Great job!

Good luck with everything you have ahead of you. Will be thinking of all of you. *hugs*