Sunday, April 29, 2012

Soldier For A Day!

That's what Bella got to be, anyway! April is the month of the Military Child, and last Thursday was Take Your Child to Work Day!! There were quite a few fun things planned for them on post too. (It's a shame Thomas' *lovely* unit decided that morning to send him to a useless class so that Bella missed half of it. Can we leave here yet???) Anyway...
Here is Bella sitting at Thomas' desk, looking VERY official, don't you think?

Bella got to eat breakfast at the dining facility. For some reason she really loved this part! French toast sticks, hash browns, an orange and fruit punch.

Smiling with her mouth full, lol!

A big dry erase board and free rein...
...leads to...

...a completely filled in board of My Little Pony stuff, lol!

Checking out some humvees!

Standing up in the turret, looking out for Bad Guys!

Too cute!

Not sure about this side...

...she'd rather be sitting in the driver's seat!! Pushing every button!

 LOL! That's "The Bella"!!!

Bella had a very fun, very special morning with Daddy and I love that they do all these things for the kids. It just ticks me off that Thomas was the one person participating in his shop, and they have to jerk him around that day too. Hopefully May will be our Big News month - and that's all I have to say about that!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Fabby pics and good to see you back in the land of Blog.

Glad Bella had a good time just a shame about the Unit!

Fingers crissed and thats all I have to say bout that lol

Bloggy Hugs

PS.... Now get back on skype!!!

AliceKay said...

"Whatever." Love it. LOL

Looks like Bella had a great time. Sorry Thomas is being jerked around by his unit. I hope May brings good news for all of you.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Loved, loved, loved this! I love take your children to work days. I am sorry the others did not participate...but GO THOMAS for doing it!

Catherine said...

I wish I had a job where I could bring Natalie. Pout. And fingers crossed for awesome news sooner rather than later!

Deanna said...

Whatever. LOL.

Bella probably didn't even realize she didn't get to experience everything and will remember this for ever.

Can't wait to hear the big May news. Am keeping my fingers crossed.

Rita said...

Looks like Bella had a great time with Dad! Too bad it got cut short. But she was all smiles. :)

Heatherlyn said...

I think these take-your-child-to-work days are fabulous! I always wanted to go to work with my Dad when I was a kid and never got to. Lucky Bella!

Intense Guy said...

I love her 'tude in "Checking out some humvees!" LOL! So precious... even in armour.

joe tacoma said...

Funny vids. lol