Monday, March 19, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #11

I actually had this card made in time for the challenge, but not photographed or posted! *sigh* I really need to get my groove back on doing these challenges!!!! But again, yet another card completed for my Christmas Collection, right???

I took a few liberties with the shapes on the sketch, and also did a faux pinwheel for the front. It was fun putting all the layers of this card together!
Recipe:
Stamps: Stitched Stockings, Teeny Tiny Wishes, P.S. I love you, Seasonal Sentiments
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Very Vanilla, holiday DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories: Fleur de lis square nestie, SAB brads, rhinestones, dimensionals, stocking punch, Old Olive striped ribbon, modern label punch, 1 1/4" square punch

8 comments:

Liz Mays said...

That's a really cute design there!

Unknown said...

I love all the layering! What a pretty card!

Cassie said...

So absolutely love, Jeannie! And look at you getting a jump on Christmas :D

Unknown said...

The layers makes this fabulous.I love the solid with the punched edges.

AliceKay said...

Very nice. :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

Such an awesome Christmas card!

Deanna said...

Yep, you definitely have to get your groove back on. I think there is a very good chance you might have gotten some recognition for one of these cards. So nice. At least you are getting Christmas Cards stocked up!

Rita said...

Cute! You definitely need to get your grove back so you can enter some of these cards! :)