Friday, January 6, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #1

My sweet friend Lesley has just made up a new challenge!!! It's a weekly one....working on Christmas Cards!! After all the fuss and bother I went through trying to make mine in time (epic fail!) this past season, I thought what a brilliant idea it was to start in right away, and keep going!, so not to be in a rushed panic again!!! Plus, this way they will all be different like I like them to be, AND I can use all the lovely holiday stamps I have which never seem to get used in time, lol! So excited!!!!

This is the card I made:
I love my Tilda Magnolia stamps!!!! I got some new ones in December, and sadly I think I only used one or two in time to go out this year! Now I'll have time to use ALL of them - yay! This image was joyfully colored with my Copics, while chatting online with Emily - so fun! I've already put this one in a plastic envelope, waiting for the next holiday season! If you'd like to play along, just click on the layout photo above!! Good luck!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the idea of christmas cards yeard round. I did 5 a month one year and Come November I had a more then enough. I may have to do this challenge as well.

Lesley said...

Hey Jeannie!
So good to see you playing along! Your card is adorable, I love that sweet image. Thanks for joining me and for being so supportive.
Hugs,
Lesley

Jean McKenzie said...

Such a pretty card! Love the holly in the corner and your choice of colours.

None None said...

So cute, I love that adorable image and the holly that she's carrying, the holly DSP to the holly embellishment in the top left corner. Such great eye for detail!

Shelia said...

oh what an adorable image!! beautiful coloring. lovely card.

Leigh said...

Pretty card and I do like your Tilda. Lovely holly embellishment too.

Rita said...

Wow! Starting Christmas cards for next year already! You should be done so very early that there will be no scrambling at your place in December 2012! Cute one! :)