Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday's Monet Moment

Happy Monday!

*******************************

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Bella got an awesome Easy Bake Oven for Christmas AND about a gazillion mixes to whip up. However, it requires a 100w light bulb to work....and they don't sell those here! YIKES!!! She was soooo disappointed to not be able to "cook" for us. They must be standard bulbs, not "soft glow" or "energy saver". They can be clear or frosted though. Is anyone willing to send us some lightbulbs??? Of course I'd be more than willing to reimburse you! Help, help!!!

8 comments:

Sueann said...

Send me your addy and I will be glad to get some for you.
slommler@gmail.com
Merry Christmas
Hugs
SueAnn

Rita said...

I hope you get some! You know me--no money and never get out. But if you didn't find another way, I would help. :)

Deanna said...

I see you already have an offer, but if you need more, just give me a shout. Ok?

Mrs. Jones from the Circus said...

I see a couple other offers already; put me down just in case. luptergrove zero zero at gmail dot com

AliceKay said...

Holler if you need anymore light bulbs sent your way. Gotta have a happy kid baking away with her new Easy Bake Oven. :)

Intense Guy said...

No lightbulb??? yegads... thats worse than "battery not included!"

I can send ya some iffen the others dont..

Toriz said...

Hope you can get some light bulbs for her!

Mary said...

Did you find some bulbs? They're getting harder to find here since the govt is trying to take over that aspect of our life!
Let me know if you need any more and I'll see what I can find!