Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #56

Another challenge!! And a sketch one - my favorite! Normally I take liberties with sketches and substitute similar yet different shapes, etc. This one was so cute, I thought I'd make up a card - as is!!

My card for this week's consideration:
Recipe:
Stamps: Share What You Love
Paper: More Mustard, So Saffron, M.M. designer paper, Whisper White
Ink: More Mustard
Accessories: Real Red marker, lacey scalloped border punch, lacey sq nestie, bird punch, SU pearl, dimensionals

Be sure to check out the other entries at Stampin' Royalty!

Stamp Happy!

10 comments:

Regina said...

Awesome job...as always!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that card and the little saying on it is so cute!

Unknown said...

The bird is super cute! Love the saying you chose.

Hands On said...

Fantastic use of the sketch. You are bang on. Love the monochromatic card and the bird is so lovely. thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

Cookie said...

really cute-this is one of my favorite punches

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your idea of keeping the whole card monochromatic! Love the simple design!

Georgeann Manning said...

Oh, wow! I love the colors on this card! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

Unknown said...

How perfectly happy! I adore it.

AliceKay said...

Great card!

savvy teaching tips said...

I'm so thrilled that you liked this sketch. You did a fabulous job with that monochromatic colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.