Saturday, January 29, 2011

LOL Caturday!

Happy Caturday!

I tried really, really hard yesterday to not be sick. I wasn't going to give into it!!! Mind over matter, dammit! But my mind was full of snots and it really did matter. And today I'm still sick and my head feels like it's going to explode. Not fun. Not fun at all!!!! At least Bella is feeling better, and Thomas is here to cater to my every whim. Which consists of mostly handing me more tissues and meds.........did I mention I HATE being sick????

7 comments:

Hope said...

Once again, your Caturdays make my Saturdays.

Hope you are feeling betetr soon. Now go back to bed!

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart. Sometimes mind over matter just doesn't work. Hope you start feeling better very soon!

Sueann said...

Hope you feel better soon....!!! Winter colds suck for sure!!! Take plenty of meds and sleep as best you can. Stay snuggled!!!
Loved your Caturdays...puuuurfect!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Rita said...

Hope you feel better soon. Glad Bella is better. Just rest. Forget the mind over matter for a while. ;)

just call me jo said...

Damn diseases. Hope all is better soon. Wrap up, stay warm, drink liquids. Get hugs.

AliceKay said...

Oh my goodness. LOL I sat here cracking up at these Caturdays. LOL I really liked the one about the sandbox for play and a sandbox for bidness. LOL

Thanks for the laughs. I sure hope you feel better soon.

Intense Guy said...

Some really good ones in this bunch!

I love that smiling "Ai has a pleezd wiff myself" one... LOL!