Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Mish-Mash Post

I know this is late but better late than never, right??? I feel like cah-cah with Mother Nature's monthly gift (that beyotch!!), and I wanted to make sure you guys VOTED!!! If you haven't voted today, please do so and vote again tomorrow, the last day of the contest!!!! Thank you!!

*****************************************


I took this video on Thursday morning, while waking Bella up. It took nearly THREE HOURS to upload to YouTube. What is up with that??? I must be doing something wrong, lol! Oh well, she's totally, deliciously cute, and so worth it!!

*************************************

This is all I have left to un-mount!
YAY!!!!

Cardstock I ordered in retiring colors.
We're losing most of the soft, pastel colors.
*sniff*

New Itty Bitty Buttons!
These are soooo tiny and cute!!!

**********************************

I'm going to put these in my store!
A different flavored tea for every day of the week,
with cheery little "hugs"!!! I love it!!!

Having fun playing with Flower Soft!

More Flower Soft
And crystal effects on the windows - so cool!!!

New to me technique; using heat & stick powder and glitter!
This is soooooooo sparkly!!
Different angle

Adding colored pearls for extra pizzazz!!

I have more going on upstairs but not finished and drying!!

11 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I really love the blue Mother's Day card.

Mimi said...

You are one crazy card making woman! You have such a talent!

Cheeseboy said...

Life needs more colored pearls for extra pizzazz.

Bella acts a lot like me every morning.

Anjeny said...

The window card looks soo real, is that a stamp? I love the effect the flower soft has on it, looks totally real.

Those tea bags are going to a major hit in your store. Oh yeah, I'm a bit sad to see that most of our Soft Subtle colors are going out but oh well. I'm going to stock up on my favorite ones.

Annie said...

my goodness, is there anything you can't do?????
You are such an amazing mom! And super tallented in every way (your cards rock). I want to be half as good as you when I grow up :)

Hugs!

Regina said...

Bella is just a doll baby!! I LOVE the cards Jeannie...so talented you are.

Hugs,
Regi

Unknown said...

Beautiful bloggy fun! Even the Bella!

AliceKay said...

Bella sure didn't want to get out of bed. I liked how she peeked when you mentioned you were taking a video of her. LOL

Beautiful cards. Does the glitter stay on the cards you make or does it flake off in your hand like store bought cards do? (i'm not a big fan of glitter on cards)

I voted, and voted, and voted. :)

LadyStyx said...

Oooh the card with the window and the purple flowers is lovely.

*sneezes* You too? As much as I'd like to say these allergy shots aren't working, I have to admit that the pollen's bad enough to where if I wasn't getting them, I'd have been in the drs office 3 times with sinus infections by this point so I guess they help a little...

Mrs. M said...

I feel so special with all your attention to my blog and my contest. Thank you.

I love those little buttons too - can't wait to see what you do with them! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh your cards are just so beautiful I love them all my favorite though is the window one that is just gorgeous, I always love looking at your work. hugsss