Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Sunday Blessings

Today I have a very grateful heart! I have so many blessings and things are great!! Well, besides my almost sheer panic about getting holiday stuff done this is, lol! Tonight I'm making an awesome recipe for dinner (go HERE!) and the pumpkin trifle as well to enjoy tonight while watching the Survivor finale!!! GO RUSSELL!!!

Here are some great Kraft recipes for you to make. They all look incredible!!

Festive Cranberry-Chicken Topper

What You Need!

1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast

2 green onions, chopped

1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries

1 Tbsp. OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits

3 Tbsp. KRAFT Light Classic Caesar Dressing

1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard

36 TRISCUIT Rosemary & Olive Oil Cracker

2 romaine lettuce leaves, each torn into 18 pieces

Make It!

COMBINE all ingredients except crackers and lettuce.

REFRIGERATE 1 hour.

TOP crackers with lettuce and chicken mixture just before serving.

Philly Cheesy Chili Dip

What You Need!

1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened

1 can (15 oz.) chili

1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese

2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro

Make It!

SPREAD cream cheese onto bottom of microwaveable pie plate; top with chili and Cheddar.

MICROWAVE on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until Cheddar is melted; sprinkle with cilantro.

SERVE with assorted NABISCO Crackers and cut-up fresh vegetables.

Baked Crab Rangoons

What You Need!

1 can (6 oz.) white crabmeat, drained, flaked

4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened

2 green onions, thinly sliced

1/4 cup KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise

12 won ton wrappers

Make It!

HEAT oven to 350°F.

MIX first 4 ingredients.

PLACE 1 won ton wrapper in each of 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray, extending edges of wrappers over sides of cups. Fill with crab mixture.

BAKE 18 to 20 min. or until edges of cups are golden brown and filling is heated through.

Make it a great day everyone!!

11 comments:

Annie said...

yummy! yummy!!! I'm soooo going to try this Philly Cheesy Chili Dip - it sounds soooooooooooo yummy :)
Thank you, Jeannie!

Allyson said...

All of the Kraft recipes look DELISH. The pumpkin trifle, on the other hand?? Sounds foul. And I think I can accurately say that as my BIL is full-Scottish and he made trifle for us last year (which we eventually just put into a blender with some rum because it wasn't edible any other way). ANYWAY...there's a little sumpin' on my blog for you. I hope that after the joy, joy, joy of holiday prep you will have a chance to come get it and post your top 10...because I think it could be REALLY good. And you totally earned it. You are absolutely in my top 10! Good luck in the next 5 days. Did you want me to break it down into how many hours that is? Yeah, I didn't think so. :)

Kristina P. said...

I LOVE Chicken Salad. I will definitely be making that recipe.

Ann On and On... said...

I knew I liked you...another Survivor Fan!! Thank goodness we do not have to watch Brett? massage Shambo's mullet again tonight. :D

Heatherlyn said...

The top one looks wonderful! Good luck getting everything ready. I can hardly believe that Christmas is only 5 days away (and that's because I MUST include today or I might panic. 5 sounds like so much more than 4!)

Amy said...

they all look amazing. I love the crab of course. Have fun with your show.

{leah} said...

everything looked really good!!!

thank your husband for serving!!!

{I felt s happy when your page came up... I think it was all the pink}

Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day!! {sorry it's taken me so long:) }

AliceKay said...

Enjoy the Survivor finale. (i was always a faithful Survivor viewer until FlashForward began this season)

Jen said...

Crab rangoons? If I made these, my husband would call me Queenie. Don't tell us who won, me and the man are about to watch the finale on DVR (we're rooting for Russell, too!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so yummy!!! Thanks for the delicious recipes! Coming to you from SITS.

glenna said...

I'm doing my Christmas grocery shopping today. The ingred. for the crab rangoons are on my list.
thanks for sharing!