Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Sunday Blessings

Yesterday Rachel's family and ours went to the state fair in Augusta! Thomas scored us some tickets from MWR (Army's Morale, Welfare and Recreation) for FREE admission and FREE unlimited rides!!!! Each ticket was worth $22!!! It was tons of fun!!
Bella got to pet a cow for the first time!
She loved it!
Riding in her first bumper car!




Flower prize Bella won!
She's Army Strong!!!
She was SOOO PROUD of it too!
Yummy fries! English style with vinegar and salt!
Riding with Daddy!
"big kid" swing ride!
She loved it!!!!
Jilli and Bella
Mommy and Bella on the Ferris wheel

We went on tons of rides and stuff but my battery pooped out. Even the SECOND one I brought so we'd have tons of pictures. *sigh* Oh well, it was fabulous! And we brought home funnel cake and cotton candy!!!

I saw this delightful video on Dawn's blog and had to pass it along!!

15 comments:

CB said...

Ahhh the fair is so fun! Funnel cakes and cotton candy - YUM! I think the food is the best part of the fair for me - all the yummy junk (ha ha) once a year.
Looks like Bella enjoyed everything!

Liz Mays said...

You guys had so much fun! Bella is brave...the swings and the ferris wheel. I won't do that myself!

Mrs. M said...

What a fun day - Did that smile ever leave Bella's face? ;)

Unknown said...

what great photos and videos. Such great memories you'll have! Just stopped by from SITS to say hi; hope you'll do the same.

LadyStyx said...

looks like a great time!

hmmm I like my fries with a bit of salt and some cheese on them ...yummy

Deanna said...

What awesome fun! Time with the family is the best, no matter what you do!

I saw that video about Dog and God on someone's site and it is great.

Vickie said...

How cool you were able to that for free! I remember when we took the girls last month to the fair. The smiles never stopped!!

Alicia said...

it looks like she had an absolute blast! how fun!!! and she just looks so fang cute in those pics :)

AliceKay said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day for a fair and everyone had a great time. I don't think I'd like to ride that "bus goes round and round" ride. LOL

The God and Dog video was really nice. I'd never seen it before. I have some of Wendy Francisco's music in my files. Thanks for posting the video.

Have a good day!

Heatherlyn said...

I love funnel cake!

Ok, so when did she get big enough to be going on the rides all by herself and have pictures with her friends going on the rides with her? That's crazy! So much fun. She's growing up really quickly!

Unknown said...

You had me at funnel cakes LOL, Looks like you guys had a BLAST!

Intense Guy said...

Awww! That looks like it was so much fun!

I'm glad you got all the pictures you did get!

Aleta said...

What adorable pictures! Your daughter has a beautiful smile! Fairs bring out the kid in all of us, the bright colors and fun rides. How cool that ya'll got free tickets!

Grand Pooba said...

Look at Bella's hair! It is getting so long! How fun, I love the fair! I rode that little train ride with my nephew over and over!

Janelle said...

It's so much fun to watch the kids enjoying every minute of the rides, games, etc...and for it all to be free is even better!!
Looks like the weather is beautiful there!