Thursday, October 1, 2009

De-Stress Thursday


If you were tired, or stressed out, or various members of your family were in grouch mode supreme this morning, or you're generally having a rough morning because your neighbors are playing their stinkin', no good, craptastic musac loud enough to give you a migraine....*sigh. I so hate my neighbors!!!!*...then this video should really help turn things around for you. Well, for 2:48 minutes anyway. It's ok. You can play it over and over. I won't mind!! This video was on Rhonda's blog, and she's awesome!! And I'm awesome. And YOU are awesome!! Everyone is awesome!!!!!


Except my neighbors. They suck.

Tongue Out


UPDATE: Well RATS!!! Now the video has been taken down. Puh-lease! Does this record company REALLY think it's losing money over this?? If anything, this song is just getting more exposure. Another case of stoopid in action....


NEWER UPDATE!: I found another video! Hurry and watch while you can!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL BEYOnCE BABY. WOW that was so funny! And my neighbors suck as well. Why the tv has to be up at jet flying decibals at 11:30 at night is beyond me.

Intense Guy said...

I'm blessed - most of my neighbors don't suck - just the one directly across the street that thinks they need 500,000 mega-candle-watts of lights on all night and drive 40+ mph in reverse on his driveway and around the block.

Beyonce is class. :)

Liz Mays said...

I love that little baby! :)

April said...

I saw that video the other day on the "Today" showed and about tinkled in my britches! Sooo cute!

Mrs. M said...

I love this song and I love that baby!

Grand Pooba said...

Dang! I missed it!

Lori said...

I missed it!!!! Oh well!!! I understand about the neighbors

by the way I changed my blog name to Life as Lori
http://lifeaslori.blogspot.com/

said...

Oh my gosh that was priceless! I'm so glad you posted this.

p.s. Thanks so much for stopping by on my SITS day!

Frances said...

I saw that video on the news! So cute!!

I have something for you on my blog.

LadyStyx said...

Well crap.

*takes the code over to her post from last week and changes it out so it still can be viewed*

That cute lil video has been making the rounds. I like this one as it's the whole clip and not just the smidge we had before.

Vickie said...

I saw this on TV last week!! I have no sympathy for the record people.

That baby has more groove than me.