Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Inspiring Quotes Wednesday

Doc Childre
Appreciation is like looking through a wide-angle lens that lets you see the entire forest, not just the one tree limb you walked up on.


Mother Teresa
There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread.


Sara Paddison

As you appreciate life, you become more valuable—both to yourself and others.


Bruce Cryer
Care is the glue that keeps relationships together once the novelty has worn off.


Coco Chanel
How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.

6 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Very good quotes to start of my Wednesday!

Unknown said...

great quotes for the day!

Kathy B! said...

Mother Teresa's quote is so completely on the mark. I can see it even when my own kids act out sometimes - just a cry for attention and some love...

Intense Guy said...

I agree with Kathy B!, Mother Teresa was really "with it" the day she said that...

Anonymous said...

I love Mother Teresa quotes.

AliceKay said...

All beautiful quotes, but the quote by Mother Teresa was the one that stood out for me.