Friday, September 4, 2009

Daily Menu 9-4-09

Day Five!

Breakfast
entree: Pancake mix into waffles
fruit: 3/4 cup blueberries
dairy/protein: 1/2 cup eggbeaters,
1/2 Tbsp bacon bits, 2 Tbsp FF cheddar cheese


And YES, I DID share my cool whip...

Rachel and Chris?? You just about killed me! lol!!!
Lunch
entree: blk bean tortilla soup (blech! used to be great!!)
salad
protein: 3 oz. small shrimp with cocktail sauce

Snack
dairy/protein: 2 mozzerella sticks

Dinner
entree: lasagna with meat sauce (pretty good!)
veggies: cauliflower with FF ranch dip
Dessert
entree: chocolate macadamia nut biscotti
dinner fruit: baked apple with
dinner fat: 1 Tbsp pecans

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So? How was it?

LadyStyx said...

pssst. I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work!

Cassie said...

The lasagna looks pretty good! Did he say "smell-o-vision"? Ha! That's funny.

The waffles look soooo good!

KatCollects said...

Did you purposely make your breakfast look like a face? : )
Hugs,
Kathy

Mimi said...

I totally fell off the wagon yesterday. JD came home with a bag of 6 chili dogs & I caved. I used it as my dinner & my fat & ate mostly veggies and fruit the rest of the day.