Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Good Mail!

This is a package from Kathy!
With her "trademark" bunny too!!!
Ahhhhh! More card making supplies!
Blurry picture of a FABULOUS card!
Even the envelope was awesome!
Kathy made me this incredible bookmark.
Click to enlarge this pic!!!
This most AMAZING paper I've ever seen!!!!!
I'm not good enough to use paper like this!
New stamps!! LOVE IT!
You can NEVER have too many stamps, lol!
These prezzies were "just because". I do so love good mail!
THANK YOU SO MUCH KATHY!!!!
This is The Bella, poking in from the back door!

13 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

Bella is so cute. Such a cherishable picture...I don't think cherishable is a word..TUFF...It expresses what I am trying to say to you. LOL

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Love the peekaboo picture!

Goodies in the mail are the best! (I'm a paper freak!)

Cassie said...

Woo Hoo! Great stuff! YOU are more than good enough to use that beautiful paper! I can't wait to see what you create with it!

Unknown said...

I really need to get back in to making cards and scrapbooking. I think I am going to do some of that when the boys are back in school.

That was very sweet of Kathy!

Grand Pooba said...

You are SO loved!

Heatherlyn said...

Good mail is the best!

Mrs. M said...

Nice! Can't wait to see what you create with all those wonderful materials!!

Anonymous said...

Bella is a cutie! Is she going to help you with your "good mail?" :-)

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Unknown said...

What fun mail have a fab time playing!

LadyStyx said...

Now that is DEFINITELY some good mail!

Vickie said...

Cool stash!! That paper looks awesome!!

Bella is just like my kids..what ya get, what ya get:)

KatCollects said...

You are so very welcome : ) I know you will make beautiful things with the paper, I can't wait to see what you come up with. You are the card making Queen! : )
Hugs,
Kathy