Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Inspiring Quotes Wednesday

Jonathan Swift
Nothing is so hard for those who abound in riches as to conceive how others can be in want.

Anita Roddick
If you think you're too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room.

Unknown
If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.

Zen saying
Man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it's dark.

Eden Phillpotts
The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.

4 comments:

April said...

You never disappoint with your quotes, Jeannie! Have a super, inspired day!

Intense Guy said...

Anita Roddick really did have a good point! :)

Unknown said...

I love the tears one! So awesome!

LadyStyx said...

Dittos iggy.

Night before my highschool graduation, a night I really need my sleep, and being stuck in a small bedroom with a buzzin 'squito. I ended up grabbing my pillow and sheet, going to the sofa to sleep. I made sure to close the bedroom door and trap the 'squito in my bedroom so I could sleep.