Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fun in my Stamping Studio!

My latest punchie pal bookmark - cute sheep!
Creating flowers with Flower Soft!!
closer...
...and closer still! Click to enlarge pics.
Aren't these amazing?!?! Coming soon on my cards!
Christina made me this lovely card!!
LOVE IT!! She has mad skillz!!!!
A couple of cards going out this week...
Realllllly proud of this new design..
...opens up to hold two tea bags!!


Lots more, but they are either in various stages of drying, OR they are to be "surprises" for really awesome peeps who happen to read this blog, lol! AND I was in such a card-making-frenzy that I actually FORGOT to take some pics. *sigh* I must be gettin' old, or something, lol!!

6 comments:

Anjeny said...

They're all beautiful. I love the flower soft bouquet. On the last card...is that a stamp, the tea and saucer? It looks as though the tea cup is actually sitting on a table...love it!!

Lizzie said...

those are amazing. i love how you added felt flowers on that green and ivory one, VERY COOL

Jennifer said...

Sooo, I got the most beautiful card today. :)
I love the flower pot. You da man Jeannie, you da man!!

Unknown said...

You are on a creating roll Lovin it all!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous as always!

LadyStyx said...

The new design is fantabulery awesome that teabags are included. Those flowers...would look great as a custom designed pen....