Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Sunday Blessings

I'm trying soooo hard to positive and grateful, but phooey! I'm just tired. Like really tired. Like OMG, I'm so stinkin' tired. I'm tired like this (but for VERY different reasons!):
Blazing Saddles - good for ALL that ails you, lol!

Tired Mom Pictures, Images and Photos
So yeah, Bella had some issues last night, but not so bad. Then there was Sasha, who was trying her very best to get booted from the family and life on earth for that matter. THEN there was the youngest of the Children of the Corn tribe that hits her head against the wall ALL NIGHT LONG! You know the wall that adjoins my bedroom? Yeah that one. So between Bella, the cat, and the youngest of the creepy kids, I got zero sleep. None. Zero. Nada. Zilcha. And do you know what that means? Yeah, that I get to just suck it up and carry on because that is what Moms (and Dads!) do. They always get ya with the fine print.....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Girlfriend I am not having your issues and I am still exhausted! I feel your pain I do I do.

ChicagoLady said...

See, I knew there was a reason I never wanted kids, lol.

Vickie said...

Oh No!! Crappy neighbors! Why were they invented?

Hopefully Bella is better.

Donnetta said...

COTC - love the references! Hopefully things will be MUCH better tonight!

Shan G said...

My Husband says to contact base housing to complain about the Children of the Corn...they don't like complaints, apparently!

I have been commanded to get rid of our cat because he scratched Rowan last night. :(

I understand exhaustion....BELIEVE me. I feel your pain my dear! I hope everything gets better soon! :P

LadyStyx said...

*laffz* Man that Madeline Kahn... whatta hoot in the characters she plays!

Heatherlyn said...

Being tired is the pitts!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get some sleep soon.