Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Inspiring Quotes Wednesday

Harry Truman
I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.

Oscar Wilde
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Galileo Galilei
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

Charles Colton
The greatest friend of truth is time, her greatest enemy is prejudice, and her constant companion humility.

Winston Churchill
Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.

3 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

Fantastic Quotes! The last one is really descriptive of human nature. Some human nature.

Unknown said...

LOL I relate to Harry Truman. I was once told I am like a female Dr Phil I give it to you straight when asked for an honest opinion. LOL heck I have a friend mad at me now because she didn't like what I had to say.

ChicagoLady said...

That Oscar Wilde quote is so true!