Monday, November 3, 2008

You MUST do this!!





Mamarazzi says:
I have seen it all over the blogshpere and I am ready to host one now. You all know how much I love good Mail. I send it out and receive it all the time. This Favorite Things Swap is a special kind of version of that! Read on, my friend...read on.

Here is how it works:
1. Let me know you want to participate.
never2pink@yahoo.com I will need an RSVP by November 7, 2008

2. If you choose to participate, you will simply pick three (or more) of your favorite things to share with your partner. I am sure no one would complain if you wanted to send more. (I will probably get a little carried away, cuz that's how I roll). This does not have to be expensive. It could be your favorite book, a new mascara, or a book of your favorite recipes. It might even be some personalized note cards, or a box of your favorite candy. Items can be bought or even homemade (awesome). Just remember to send a package that YOU would be excited to receive. Be creative!

3. Email me at never2pink@yahoo.com with the following information.
*Your name
*Your mailing address
*Your email address
*Your website/ blog address (you must have a blog to play)
*Share a little something about yourself..PLEASE include ANY allergies you might have.
*Please let me know if you would be willing to ship internationally, not required.

4.I will email you the information about your swap partner shortly after the sign up deadline.

The delivery deadline is November 18, 2008! Be sure to have your packages ready and postmarked by then.


5. Don't forget to grab the code and add it the button to your sidebar!! BIG special thanks to Jen from TidbitsOfTheTippets (she is private) for making the code for me. She is AWESOME!So...are you ready to join in the fun? Share this with your friends! Tell your neighbors! Email your associates! Grab my Favorite Things button and post about it on your blog! Okay.....are you ready to swap? Me too! I can't wait to hear from all of you.

*Feel free to contact me at never2pink@yahoo.com with any questions*
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm soooooo doing this! I hope you will too!!! Help me get the word out!

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

YAY!! i am so glad you are playing!! thanks for the linky love i hope your readers decide to play too...the more the merrier!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! This sounds so fun! I have been so jealous of everyone else's that I've seen who has posted about getting stuff!