Saturday, November 8, 2008

Check this out!!

Go check out Jen at her blog: All Things Ribbon (http://allthingsribbon.blogspot.com/)!! From there you can click on a link to her store. The most gorgeous dresses (under $50!!!), and every kind of clip, bow, or barrette you can imagine! You won't believe how pretty everything is!!! So if you want your Princess to look "WOW" for those parties and pictures, look no further!!!!


And it gets better....You can win this dress!
Photobucket

...with this matching bow!
Photobucket


Gorgeous light pink tea length embroidered dress with short sleeves. Features 50/50 cotton-poly blend lightweight taffeta with a non removable sash and bow with beautiful raised embroidery throughout. Measurements from shoulder to hem approx. Size 8-34 in. Size 6-32in. Available in sizes 2, 4,6,8 in.


So, to win, stop by All Things Ribbon and then come on back to the SITS site, and leave a comment on which item is your favorite! Want an additional 5 entries? Post about the contest on your blog and link back to SITS.
Good Luck Everyone!

7 comments:

Ann Harrison said...

Wow!
This is just too cute!
Thanks for letting us know.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I have three girls, I will definitely be in the poor house, because your products are so cute!

Meaghan said...

Stopping by to invite you to our giveaway: www.getthebean.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

LOL love your blog. Thanks for the comment on mine! I am now following your blog! Go Army (wives that is)!

Shan G said...

BabyRoca would look so cute in this dress. I WANT it!!.

Thanks for posting about it.

Lilly said...

Can you imagine your sweet little girl in that outfit? I love that dress and wish I was tiny enough to wear it!!

Kate said...

Hey Girl -
I can't believe I skipped right over this. We have more testosterone around here than estrogen, so sometimes I skip over the frilly stuff!! All my friends have girls, and I can see their girls in those dresses. I really liked the frosty blue flocked dress, I love puffy sleeves.