Sunday, June 8, 2008

Letting go...

* To "let go" does not mean to stop caring. It means I can't do it for someone else.
* To "let go" is not to cut myself off. It's the realization that I can't control another.
* To "let go" is to admit powerlessness, which means the outcome is not in my hands.
* To "let go" is not to try to change or blame another. It's to make the most of myself.
* To "let go" is not to care for, but to care about.
* To "let go" is not fix, but to be supportive.
* To "let go" is not to judge, but to allow another to be a human being.
* To "let go" is not to be in the middle, arranging all the outcomes, but to allow other to affect their own destinies.
* To "let go" is not to deny, but to accept.
* To "let go" is not to nag, scold, or argue, but instead to search out my own shortcomings and correct them.
* To "let go" is not to adjust everything to my desires, but to take each day as it comes and cherish myself in it.
* To "let go" is not to regret the past, but to grow and live in the present.
* To "let go" is to fear less and to LOVE more.

So let go already!
Big Hug

No comments: