Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Why I Love My Husband


An email from my husband:
-------------------------

Hey honey,

I have a couple of minutes, so I thought I would shoot you another e-mail. I wanted to share something interesting with you that I have been observing over here.

You and I talk a lot about how some people's marriages aren't all it's cracked up to be, that there is rampant cheating (on both sides), that some husbands don't call or contact their families for weeks at a time. Things like that. For pete's sake, some DON'T want to call home. I hear about all kinds of arguments, from the sublime to the outrageous. It is incredible.

I always realize something when I hear things like this, or I see things happen. I realize every day, that I am in one of the GREATEST marriages ever created. We have had our share of disagreements (and fights), but we don't hold grudges or talk behind each other's back. I am so happy to have you as my wife. Thank you so much for being patient, so kind, so generous.

I love you forever and ever honey. Don't ever forget that.

I LOVE YOU JEANNE KUPSH!!!!

Always your Sweet Baboo,
Thomas
-----------------------

I don't share private emails from my husband, but this is a perfect example of why I love my husband and what kind of man he truly is. I LOVE YOU THOMAS!!! More than the sun and the moon and the stars..........

Soldier's Kiss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome Jeanne!! Thanks for sharing it. I think we need to see examples of what a GOOD marriage looks like....there are so few these days :( God Bless you guys!

Aveeda

Queenie Jeannie said...

Thanks Aveeda!!

I know how blessed I am to have such a great husband, and wonderful family! And having him home now is FABULOUS!!!!! It's going to be the best Thanksgiving ever!!

God bless,
Jeannie