Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cookies for Thomas!

I wanted to do something special for Thomas' homecoming, but I couldn't think of what to do. I had seen Amy & Jan's Halloween cookie pictures on the NS board, and thought............hmmm, I wonder if we could do some "patriotic" themed cookies. Being the procrastinator I am......I procrastinated!!! Yikes!! I called Amy up, on Tuesday!, and spoke to her about what I was looking for. She graciously agreed to help me out and baked the cookies that day!!! Wednesday she and Jan decorated them, and then they shipped them out on Thursday! And they made it here on Saturday for Thomas' arrival on Monday morning!! Oh my, Thomas was sooo thrilled and surprised to see them. Let me tell you, they were sooooooo yummy (and off plan - oooops!).

These two wonderful women went out of their way to do something nice for me. And yes, these were my "enemies" from the Mother's Day Massacre. Except they never were my enemies, and now we all know that - as well as who the real instigators are. Like Amy said, we missed out on all these months of being friends. I'm looking forward to making up for lost time!!!

HUGE HUGS to Amy and Jan!!!!
Their cookie website: http://www.ajscookies.com
Please keep them in mind for YOUR special occasions!! They are incredible!!!
(cookies aren't bad either! LOL!)
Click on any picture to "super size" them!








No comments: