Sunday, July 1, 2007

Happy July!!!!!

It's July!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! It's FINALLY July!!

Sooooo.........that means I can officially say that I'll be gettin' me some "pie" NEXT MONTH!! Ridiculous sounding? Quite possibly, but after nearly four months I'm allowed to sound ridiculous!

This deployment is just dragging on so slowly, and although we are all looking forward to Thomas' leave next month.......that will only be for two weeks. When will he return?!?!? Who knows? We HOPE by Bella's 4th birthday - so another year.

OK, that's just too depressing! And we need to stay positive!!

So, we have "about" 44 days to go. 44 days to stay ON PLAN, work out EVERY DAY, and get some progress going around here!! It's just too easy to go off plan in the summer, especially with the older kids home and asking for all kinds of crapola. I have to be strong!!!! And I have choc chunk cookies on the kitchen counter calling to me..........UGH! This is so hard sometimes!!!

But compared to what Thomas is enduring...........I guess it's not so hard afterall.

I LOVE YOU THOMAS!!!!!

1 comment:

Thomas said...

YEAH I'LL BE GETTIN SOME PIE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!