Thursday, June 21, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday (slightly late!)




It's time again for What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday again! And yes, I realize it's now Thursday (afternoon). Sometimes, it's just how things roll around here, lol!!!

My desk:

A whole lot of NOTHIN' going on!
See this pink binder? It holds pages of stamped images of every-single-stamp-set I own!! And yeah, that would be a metric assload, in stamper jargon!!!!! Soon I think it will explode...because...

...I keep getting boxes from here!!!:
My new catalog order!!!

These are deceptively small piles. There are 29 new stamp sets, 8 spools of ribbon, 4 punches, misc embellishments, new embossing folders, framelits, edgelits and new packs of designer papers here. And all I could think about???

Was how I was going to try to squeeze it all in here...somewhere...
Some morning I'm going to wake up and find most of this stuff on the floor because the shelves simply gave up, lol!!!! I will have to figure something out for the next Stamping Studio. In Germany.

Because sadly, the clock keeps ticking away!!
I think I'm in limbo. Too much in denial to start the list-making, about-to-move-getting-ready stuff, and too much in 'guilt' about being in denial to fully enjoy the new crafting stuff!!! Let's just say I've been watching far too many movies online, lol!!! I think a compromise is in order. Each day, a bit of a clear out, and a little bit of stamping, and the never ending laundry. Sounds sensible, no??? I'll keep ya posted on how that works out...

20 comments:

Hazel said...

Lots of lovely new goodies and I am in awe of all the storage around your desk. Have a good week. Hazel WOYWW #87 x

Unknown said...

would say piles needing to be put away is something! However LOL I love the meteric assload binder. That one had me rollin.

Angie said...

I rarely get round to every one so i just thought I would drop by as you are last on the list ...managed 60ish this week. Thanks for sharing your great space ...great stash too....need to investigate your blog more closely ...lots going on.xx#9

Rita said...

OMGosh! And you didn't show us any of them!! Cruel. ;)

I think your little each day idea is very workable. The time is gong to fly by!! :)

Unknown said...

Love the shelves! They look strong enough to keep going! Hugs from the USA! WOYWW #152

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. You have the storage that I want!! It looks great - and your latest internet shopping trip looks bigger than the one I did yesterday (and then back on today to add another item!). Will follow you, to check that you are coping with your upcoming move. Ali x #61

Debs said...

Oh My Goodness, look at your storage....... it's awesome, I want it!! I could happily craft in your room ALL day! Debs #135

SophieNewton said...

I am so utterly, jaw-droppingly jealous of your storage, awesome!!! If you ever fancy an ATC or tag swap, please drop me a line as I'm always keen to exchange art with other eager crafters x
Sophie no.92

AliceKay said...

I hope that works for ya. LOL

LiliansArt said...

i am simply in awe with your orginization...drool... lol happy creating...heArtLilian

scrappymo! said...

Your room is so organized and lovely. Perhaps in Germany you will have a larger room and can add another case!!!

Queen Lightwell said...

Hmmm, I like how you measure things...metric! lol I have to find, no no I better not. I haven't seen a Stampin Up catalog and I probably should go out of my way to make sure I never do! :) Your room is looking very tidy this week...it's throwing off your mojo, huh? Maybe you could randomly take things out and sit them around and that would stir up your creativity??? :)
Deeyll #157

Vickie said...

Wow!! First....that area is organized!! Pft, my area always looks like a tornado hit it;)

Second, lots of goodies!!

Heck, I am a procrastinator and I would wait til the last minute to do anything!! Heck, I packed to go to the hospital on the day I went;)

Hey, miss "talking" to you on a regular basis. I need to get back on that bloggy train.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

i would be ashamed to show you either my home desk or my school desk. The school desk is packed away so they can do the floors in my room and since they don't move my desk out...it will be stuck where it is when I go back to set up my room for school. My home desk has become the junk room and I moved the lap top out to the den. It is my number one project while I am out for the summer. When I get it together....I will blog about it. Have a great weekend.

Carole Bryson said...

I'll come and help you clear up ... tidy out ... erm .... tidy up !!

Miss you millions xxxxx Cal xxxxxxx

peggy aplSEEDS said...

OH MY GOSH, you are one of those girls who has an amazing royal craft space! and like carole, i am always willing to help out and get the extras out of your hands, LOL!

Bridget Larsen said...

I used to love getting those boxes when I was an SUD, I still have too much now that I have stopped.
beautiful and tidy space you have
Bridget #3

Julia Dunnit said...

It isn't denial so much as the longer you leave it, the quicker and more painless it will be. A shoe horn will be in order if you keep buying by the box full!!

Deanna said...

Look at all those new stamps!!!! Soooo jealous! I hope to place an order soon. Need some new Christmas stamps for sure. Love your work space!!!

Eliza said...

Awesome creative space you have, love all that storage on hand, but the desk just isn't big enough for me to throw my stuff around. LOL I couldn't even begin to think about a re-location or moving, you can have that on your own. I gave up moving 20 years ago. LOL

Thanks for sharing, love the new stash.

Eliza #163