Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday's Monet Moment

Happy Monday!

Well, it's getting to be crunch time around here!! So I will be (finally!!) starting my list-making, packing, and sorting thing today. Ugh! Tired just thinking about it!!! I've reopened my facebook account and have been connecting with other Army wives already at Grafenwoehr and those moving there soon. It's nice when you can share experiences with others!!! I also want to have a bit of a play with my new stamping goodies while I can before they're all packed up. I've decided to bring my Copics, my Magnolia stamps, Copic paper, ink, stamp cleaner, paper snips, and clear blocks. So I will be a coloring fool for a bit, lol! I'll also bring a small cross stitch kit with me...haven't touched any of those in the three years I've been stamping! Plus I'll have my trusty Kindle with me of course. I don't think I'll be bored!!! *Fingers crossed* that this shipment of our household goods doesn't take as long, or be as stressful as our last move was!!!! We've seen quite a few photos and videos of the housing available and it really looks lovely. So much bigger and nicer than what we're in currently. See you later!

7 comments:

Rita said...

Sounds like you will have enough goodies with you to keep you occupied for a few weeks. I hope the trip goes smoothly and your stuff is shipped quickly. From everything you've heard it sounds like this will be a good move. :):)

Mary said...

Surely the move will go smoother this time. I'm assuming that last time you moved across the big pond...at least you're already in the "neighborhood" this time! :)

Melissa B. said...

Oh, I'm soooooo happy to start my week with your "Monet Moment"! I've missed coming by here. Good luck on your project, and enjoy your summer!!

Deanna said...

It would be very difficult to decide what not to pack. That's great that the housing is nicer and larger. Not get busy!

AliceKay said...

Can't wait to see pics of Germany and the new place once you move. Here's hoping the move goes smoothly with little or no complications. It sounds like you'll be taking enough of your goodies to keep you busy for awhile. :)

Allyson said...

I was thinking about you today as the family across the street FINALLY received their truck of house stuff. They've been here a week. I remember the move over...I hope it is WAAAAAY less stressful. Like 1000% less stressful.

Also, you have a FB page?? Why aren't we friends??

Toriz said...

Good luck with the move; sounds like it will be a good thing for you all! :)

And with the time ofyearat least Bella should be able to start school at the start of the new school year, right?

Oh, and sorry I haven't been around; see my yesterday post and you'll know why...